5 COMMON FOODS THAT CAN INCREASE STRESS! Avoid these to avoid stress.
1. Excessive Coffee - try to limit coffee intake to less than 3 cups per day. More than this can increase stress levels.
2. High Sugar Foods - in moderation sugar is okay, but too many sugary drinks or high sugar foods can cause irritability.
3. Excessive Dairy - milk products can contain growth hormones that can build up in the human body with excessive consumption.
4. Fast Food - everyone knows fast foods are unhealthy but they can also impact mood and stress levels.
5. Soybeans - contain phyto-estrogens and can alter hormone levels.
ADVANCED FORMULA BENEFITS
GET ON ISLAND TIME WITH KAVA CHILL!
Dr. Jones formulated KAVA CHILL with the best ingredients to help resting. Sleep like your on vacation, worry free!
Get relaxation support with KAVA CHILL! Find out about the natural power of Kava root. Get ready to kick back on Island Time!
Dr. Jones chose only the most potent extracts and the purest hormone precursors to make this incredible formula. On top of that, every single one of our ingredients are laboratory tested before production.